Increasing manufacturing volume at the world’s largest label maker
Avery Dennison was expanding and required engineering design services for an addition to their existing manufacturing facility in Greenfield. R.E. Dimond and Associates provided:
- Mechanical, electrical, and plumbing systems design for plant upgrades
- Heating and cooling
- Power, electrical, and lighting distribution
- Project: Avery Dennison MEP upgrades and expansion
- Location: 870 Anderson Blvd., Greenfield
- Client: Avery Dennison, Inc.
- Project size: 300,000 SF
- Goal: Expand manufacturing volume and employee space
Doubling the manufacturing space and capacity with scalable, efficient resource usage
In Summer 2019, R.E. Dimond and Associates approached the project with a new plumbing design that included chilled water processing, compressed air, heating water, domestic and waster water.
The new systems provided scalable, efficient heating and cooling for the approximately 310 employees working at the plant.