Comfortable senior living in Lebanon, Ohio
Located northeast of Cincinnati, Ohio in Warren County sits the Traditions of Lebanon. This stylish, 100-unit space was designed and built for seniors and staff.
No expense was spared in the $35 million facility. The rooms and community spaces are comfortable, well-lit, safe, and feature home-style looks and features.
- Project: Traditions of Lebanon
- Location: 401 Neil Armstrong Way Lebanon
- Client: Leo Brown Group senior living facilities
- Project size: 84,000 SF
- Goal: New construction
Maintaining occupant safety and comfort with individualized approaches
Traditions of Lebanon is part of the Leo Brown Group’s portfolio of senior living facilities. R.E. Dimond and Associates was part of the design team for Traditions of Columbus, Indiana and Traditions of North Bend, Ohio.
The Lebanon facility features many spaces with advanced MEP design techniques:
- 100 units with a mix of independent, assisted, and memory care rooms
- A full-service dining areas
- A bar
- Beauty salon
- Fitness room
- And outdoor courtyard areas.
In addition, the team worked to ensure cccupant comfort and safety with:
- Energy-efficient mechanical systems were utilized that provide for a healthy indoor environment.
- Stylish commercial-grade plumbing fixtures were used for a home-style and comfortable atmosphere.
- High-efficiency lighting systems, with multiple levels of lighting control, each providing individual occupant comfort.
- Exterior lighting for resident safety and up-lighting that accentuates the architectural features of the building façade.
- A state-of-the-art fire alarm and an automatic sprinkler system to protect the entire building structure and ensure a safe living environment for the residents and staff.