Replacement INDOT Building in Tipton IN
R.E. Dimond provided the mechanical, electrical and plumbing design for the new INDOT Tipton Sub – District Building . The 17,000 square foot structure replaced an existing building that was built in 1935. This structure also required the design of air, oil and lube systems necessary to maintain the vehicles that maintain 920 lane miles from Kokomo to Carmel and Sheridan to Elwood.