Maintaining high indoor air quality with fresh outside air
Completed in the fall of 2019, the Havana Cigar Lounge in Fishers, Indiana features an upscale cigar and whiskey lounge built with urban-industrial inspired materials and tall, 12′ ceilings. Rich mahogany, stylish furniture, and leather stools dot the space alongside Cuban-inspired touches like palm trees.
- Project and client: Havana Cigar Lounge
- Location: 9707 District South Drive, Unit 1110, Fishers
- Project size: 4,800 SF
- Goal: Update indoor ventilation, plumbing design, and commissioning
A comfortable space to relax after work and on weekends with fresh, clean air
In addition to commissioning all of the building’s systems, R.E. Dimond and Associates designed the system for LEED certification and adequate ventilation.
The building’s two levels feature roof top HVAC and air circulating units capable of moving large quantities of outdoor air to improve indoor air quality and relies on air heat exchangers for energy recovery.
New plumbing, resource-efficient lighting, and more
In addition, we also helped Havana Cigar Lounge with:
- Domestic water and gas piping for an outdoor gas fireplace
- Power and energy-efficient lighting upgrades
- The addition of wireless access points and connections to their point of sale (POS) system