The Poco X3 Pro is a better option than the Poco M4 Pro 5G for several reasons. It boasts a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, a higher refresh rate of 120Hz, and a larger battery capacity with faster charging capabilities. In addition, the X3 Pro has a better camera setup with a 48-megapixel primary camera and a 20-megapixel front-facing camera, as well as better low-light performance. Lastly, the Poco X3 Pro is priced more affordably compared to the Poco M4 Pro 5G, providing better value for money overall. Also among the advantages are fast and stable unlocking methods, stereo sound and decent battery life. But the cons are really difficult to point out, given the price tag of the device.
Almost all of Xiaomi’s budget to make this a new phone I guess was spent here. The design and display are the same as the Poco X3, but the internals are not. And for anyone wondering, the Snapdragon 8XX lineup is Qualcomm’s best of the best processors.
- Arrow OS is available for many Android devices, similar to the CrDroid ROM customization.
- Once you have downloaded the update, you can reboot the phone to apply the changes.
- It boasts a more powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 860 chipset, a higher refresh rate of 120Hz, and a larger battery capacity with faster charging capabilities.
- In a sea of similar devices, the X3 Pro is laser-focused on performance and there is a noticeable skew in the spec sheet towards that end.
- It gets bright enough in daily usage (though definitely nowhere near the brightest that I’ve tested) and it gets low enough in brightness to be firmware comfortable in night-time usage too.
There is some degradation in image quality with 13MP wide-angle camera, but that is to be expected in this price segment. Poco X3 also supports Full HD content streaming on Netflix and Prime videos out of the box. The multimedia experience is however more enjoyable on AMOLED displays on Realme 7 Pro and Galaxy M31. The Poco X3 has all the ingredients it takes but do they add up to a comparable experience?
- This is not a bad thing for users who liked the Poco X3 design.
- As for video, you’ll manage 4K@30fps from the rear cameras, and from the front-facing.
- We have come to the end of our news about the POCO X3 NFC MIUI 14 update.
- Also, even though the phone is HDR10 certified, I couldn’t get HDR content to play on Netflix.
- just to ascertain whether you feel comfortable or are getting over your head.
Don’t forget to add at least the Open GApps installer debug log and if experiencing Force Closures also include a logcat. It’s hard to guarantee “100% safeness” with this kind of operations, but I designed it to be the most safe as I can get. The chance of getting your device bricked is very little. Firmware is also a type of software, it helps the computer hardware to run any applications. Just right click and press “open”, then confirm you want to open it. Warning We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.